The Running Appeal: Give It Another Go
Trial by Appeal
Running doesn’t appeal to everyone, and it’s perfectly understandable.
Discouraged by the long miles?
The achy legs and feet?
Take a minute to consider this:
If people really knew how much running can aid and benefit health, they would be less likely to hesitate. We’ve already covered how running improves mental health, but here are a few more benefits that do appeal to everyone.
- Running helps to regulate blood pressure and boost your metabolism.
- Studies show that running also increases productivity in the workplace
- It can improve body image and enhance confidence levels
- Some would even say that running makes you smarter
– Helps you to learn and process information faster
– Better memorization and information retention
- You continue to burn calories after you stop running (up to 14 hours)
This is only a preview of all the good that running can do for your body. Physically and mentally. If you’re curious and want to learn more, follow the link below!