Enjoy a scenic run by Narragansett Bay along the City of Warwick’s mile of shoreline in the former amusement park at Rocky Point. Runners and walkers of all ages are welcome.
PRE-REGISTRATION IS PREFERRED
$5 Early Bird discount applies for tickets purchased prior to April 13, 2020.
Race-Day Registration begins at 8:30 a.m., with the race starting at 10 a.m. Registration fee is $35.
Pre-registered participants are encouraged to pick up* their Race Number/Chip Friday, May 15, 2020 from 5 to 7 p.m. at Warwick Neck Elementary School, 155 Rocky Point Avenue, Warwick.
*** IF YOU INTEND TO PICK UP A RACE BAG FOR ANOTHER PARTICIPANT YOU MUST:
Print ADULT Waiver Print MINOR Waiver available shortly AND BRING WITH YOU. A waiver with an original signature must be turned in for each race bag to be picked up.
SHUTTLE SERVICE WILL BE PROVIDED FROM THE PARKING AREA TO REGISTRATION/RACE START ON RACE DAY.
Participants whose registrations are received prior to April 16, 2020 will receive the commemorative t-shirt size of their choice. All other participants can select from the remaining shirts available.
Race bags not picked up on Friday, May 15 or Race Day must be picked up prior to June 30th.
- Start on Rocky Point Ave turn right onto Warwick Neck Ave
- Right onto Channing Street
- Left onto Young Ave
- Travel the Meadow View Ave Bike/Walking Path
- Right onto Palmer Ave
- Left onto Brinton Ave
- Right onto Camp St
- Left onto Ogden Ave
- Left onto Cliff Rd
- Stay on Cliff Rd – turns into Pyle Ln
- Left onto Priscilla Ave
- Turns into Alden Ave
- Turn right onto Burnett Rd
- Turn Right on Priscilla Ave, almost immediately turn Left onto Burnett Road
- Stay on Burnett Rd turns into Rocky Beach Road
- Turns into Nest Ave and leads onto Rocky Point Walking Path
- Continue through Rocky Point Park on the Walking Path
- Straight up Rocky Point Ave to the Finish Line
For your safety and the safety of others, USA Track and Field Association (USATF) prohibits the use of in-line skates, baby joggers, strollers, dogs on leashes, bicycles or headsets in road races. Athletes who do not comply subject themselves to possible disqualification.
The Central Rhode Island Chamber of Commerce Inc. and the Rocky Point 5k are not responsible for lost chips, lost items and/or stolen items.